27.12.10

All The Happy In This World

The simple and the more profound things that I like to take the time to remember and be happy to have

Spencer. Everything comes after him. I know, I know. Gross.                               
My bestest friends                                                                                                                            
Banana Treats (They are tasty and I will always love them)
Talking on the phone
Having missed calls or texts from when I'm away from my phone
Shopping  
Food. Pretty much all of it. 
Family. My Loud, Big, Awesome Family.
Getting (random) compliments
Concerts
Watching other people dance. Because Heaven knows I can't.
Laughing
Games, like Babanagrams.
Lemonade
Meeting new people
Traveling..and the airport
TV shows. I don't know how in the world I have time for all of them
Running 
Reading
Hair cuts
Rain
Pictures
Lights
Jokes
Naps
Arts and Crafts. Coloring, really.
The sun and warm weather
Music
Sleeping in every now and again
Chocolate
Rings. and I have one seriously awesome ring.
Wearing shorts
MAC makeup
Writing essays
Being missed
Blankets
Girrafes
Tanning
Making this list
Hugs
Giving compliments 
David Bednar's talk "And None Shall Be Offended"
Movies
Hating on bad movies
Cookie Crisp Cereal
Sand
Dresses
Reading biographies
Eating
Being home alone
Swings
Staying out late
Being bare foot
Being warm
Eating out
Vacuuming
Flowers
The World
Being trusted
Telling stories...very long and detailed stories
Having lunch dates
The Pearls Before Swine comic strip
Not having homework
Art museums
Trying new things
Going on dates, Spencer takes me out even when he doesn't have to.
Picnics
Actually making a decision
Getting mail
Hearing stories
Lotion
Pinterest


If you read the whole list, I am impressed and happy. Another thing that should be on this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment